Friday 11 April 2014

Some of my favourite pieces

... and recently done:

These two small plates (see my hand?) I painted with flowers, in a basket I made with dimensional paste! So, the basket is raised. It was a fun project, which I painted two-at-a-time :)


This is the close-up of a corner, showing the dimensional-paste scroll-work on my painting, A blue vase of roses:


A 7 1/2 inch square, with palette-knife background:


7 by 11 - ish - that's about the size of this painting:  A stylised tulip:


A tin waste-bin, in creamy white, with pink roses, and forget-me-nots:


My first chrysanthemum : In a hot pink, on an off-white ceramic plate:


My peacock, looking so coy!!! Doodled in pen-and-ink, and painted in metalics:


Two potholders, in wood, measuring about 5-inch square. 


Background painted in milk chocolate. Lace, in Titanium white.


No comments:

Post a Comment